Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

And to all a good New Year!

Finally the hectic times have started to slow down. Shopping was relatively easy, but it was a blitz to try and finish as many of my Warhammer Ogres as possible in the slim chance that I could hit up a tourney at a local store. Alas, the Bitz I dearly needed failed to come arrive in a timely manner and to my dismay I now totally lack the figures needed even for a 1000pts game. Oh well, there are other events down the road.

Not gonna lie, I'm not the fastest painter on the block, nether am I a great, but as a few of my mates have commented, my skills are coming along quite well.










(Man the flash made anything off-white look like it was pearl)

The main problem right now is the need for some extra Ogre bodies that are in the mail. One of them is for a comversion to a Bruiser. While I have pretty much finished up the Bruiser with BSB, it can't be used as the Lord and neither can the Hunter chilling in the back. I don't really want to use the Collector Female Maneater as the Bruiser...

Anyway, lots of interesting stuff for Christmas. Got the first of my ships for the Coral Sea campaign I will be running in the new year. Oh, while I got a usually bad mark for my Chemistry mark, I totally massacred my 270 exam, getting a nice round 100% on it. The hardest exam that I had, my 384 otherwise know as Modern European History, was quite good, getting an 80%, which translates to about a 130% in any other class. So all is good right now.

1 comment:

  1. Jharkhand Board Books is officially implementing the textbooks prescribed by the CBSE, i.e. Jharkhand textbooks.This is advantageous to JAC board books as the standards set by the Jharkhand is one among the more renown of all the educational resource publishers in India. JAC Ranchi 7th Class Syllabus Jharkhand book offers the students an immersive educational instrument that will enable them to understand and comprehend various concepts and topics with ease.Furthermore, the books promote critical thinking and enable the students to seek deeper insights rather than the superficial syllabus prescribed by the boards.

    ReplyDelete