Monday, August 13, 2012

ImagiNation: Right of Line

Well, as promised here some pictures of the first of my reorganized units for the Duchy of Libations.

Primo Battaglione di Reggimento di Fanteria di Sambuca
Figures: Crusader USA Austrian Fusiliers


Shown in a closed ranks.  This will be what the battalion looks like when formed up on the table.


Broken into the four "Companies" that will each be on separate movement trays.


The right of line "company" contains the senior NCO model, one "company" is the command stand.


The third and four "companies" are just bog standard infantry models.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Nice project.
    I had the same problem as my figures used to be based on 5Cent-coins that are almost the same with being about 2,5 cm in circular. I decided to rebase them all, taking away the coins and putting the figures on bases with 4cm frontage and 5cm depth.
    It took me some time to decide. So I know this crossroad very well.
    I´m interested how your project will grow.
    Cheers
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my project to date.

      To be honest, it was after reading your blog that I decided it was time for a change. Your blog is very inspirational and dwarfs mine in quality.

      Delete