Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ImagiNation: Back to green

My current painting spree continues with the first battalion of the Cacciatore di Galliano.  These are my irregular / skirmish infantry and excel in combat over rough terrain.  I've already started working on the command figures.

These represent the last "combat" models I have on hand.  They were also a nice change of pace for my painting schedule.  The more active poses made it for a bit more intense painting then I had been previously used to.  Painting the flesh was also a little interesting, but nothing unsurmountable.




I rather like this model, he was the "Thousand-Yard Stare" going on rather well.

I'm going to need skirmish movement trays for these bad-boys.  They will serve in my duel project scheme and in the planned F&I Wars rules will act like "Rangers" or "Canadian Militia".

No comments:

Post a Comment