Sunday, March 17, 2013

10,000 View mark and another model finished!

I have, after five years hit the 10,000 view mark for this blog.  That would equate about 2,000 a year, but I have a sinking feeling that nobody read this blog for its first three or so years of existence.  In any case, its a good feeling to hit this small milestone.  I hope to have the updates coming out more regularly and get back to painting with greater frequency.

Now onto the painted model.  Well, I would be lying if I said I had just finished painting it, as again, like most of my stuff right now, it sat mostly completed on my painting table, waiting for some love.  In the case of this particular model, all that was left was to build / paint up the base.  Pretty simple job in the end, just glue a Renedra grave stone onto it, fill openings with woodfiller and paint.

I present "Convict Gunslinger" by Wyrd Miniatures (makers of Malifaux):


To be completely honest, I found this to be one of the more interesting models to paint from this company.  I think it boils down to having the challenge of painting up so much skin.  I tried to add a little more "cartoon" to my painting style in order to make this model really pop.

Hair and beard done in purple in order to fit in with the rest of my Malifaux models, all of which have at least a bit of purple paint on them.

I'm still far off from having a crew ready to play, but I enjoy painting these models one at a time as they are so full of character.

2 comments:

  1. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN +2 Model Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HDFC is the most preferred bank in India, which is widely spread across many locations in the country, and as well, it holds good branches in other countries which make customers prefer HDFC bank. As the HDFC Internet Banking service is helpful to every customer, HDFC bank netbanking login which allows them access to their banking option in hand, and the online facility to customers is available through its portal with HDFC bank net banking registration, which can be accessed with the unique login credentials given to each customer.

    ReplyDelete